Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 20: 28 Day Challenge

First I need to publicly thank my friends both here and on face book for their suggestions, comments, and critiques on the piece I am working on for a donation.  I can't tell you how much they mean to mean.  Laura...we think alike..I have shelved my piece for a day or two and will come back to her.  There is a lot I have to work through in my head first.  So today I went back to my "Water" piece.  And yea, I had just shy of two hours to in my little studio and made some real progress.  I will have to scan my beginning on this piece tomorrow as it has a coat of polymer medium on it right now.  Coating papers, selecting papers and ripping and tearing are all part of the process and so I would say 3/4 of my time in the studio was spent doing that.  I still am not sure of the images that I wish to transfer but at least I have a "small" idea of where the piece will go.  I am hoping to get more than 3/4 of the way done tomorrow.  I actually might get this finished before the show! 

k

No comments: