Its that time.....If you want to get into the mood, click the YouTube video for some Magic Carpet music :)))) Let's once again get to know our fellow artists around the world through their blogs. This wonderful event was begun in 2007 by Lisa Swifka, an incredibly talented artist, as a way to bring bloggers around the world together. If you click on the event in the sidebar, you can read all about it and perhaps you would like to participate! Scroll down below for what I am giving away! This is a archival quality print, first time printed, of a mixed media collage that I did as a sample for a mixed media and collage class that I just recently taught. The original hangs in The Studio School of Art. The title of the piece is "Give and Take" and it speaks to the need to give of ourselves and we will receive much more (or take if you will) than we ever imagined. Depending upon how many comment here, I may just include a second giveaway of collage papers and dodats that I have in my studio.
OK now for the few rules.
1. This giveaway is open to bloggers.
2. If you would like to win this giveaway, leave a brief comment on this post only,along with some way to contact you (email) or link if you win.
3. The cut off time to enter or leave your comment will be 11:59 PM February 14th.
4. I will choose a winner February 15th using a random number generator and contact the winner later in the day.
5. After I receive your mailing address, I will mail the print out.
That is it, simple really. I hope you enjoy my blog and I can't wait to visit yours!
I am simply blown away by the 600 plus blogs that I have visited. Actually I am blurry eyed right now! I am trying to average 50 blogs a day bbut at this rate, I won't make it to all the magical places on the ride :( I am definately adding that second prize of odds and ends from my studio. These will be papers and such that are on my table right now.