|Prepped before class; paper removed |
3 prepare three greyhounds fresh/raw meals
clean/wash bowls (raw food can't sit on those surfaces for too long
4. run around getting things ready for pre-k (my little ones needed an art project for Friday so I was chasing down a few materials)
5. 7 AM- realize that my oldest (almost 18 yr old) forgot her money for a senior picture that was due.
6. left early so I could get to her school before it started then made my way to work
8. run two errands then back to work at 1 PM for home coming parade (yes it was homecoming yesterday and with three teens....)
9. Picked up Colin from parade and headed home. Arrived 2:40
11. At 5 came out of my cave, prepped dinner (god forbid that we eat frozen). Only had three to feed but also prepped my 3 dogs raw meals.
12. Cleaned up and headed out at 5:45.
13. Hit Staples to make copies of images to use for transfer class (only just found out how many copies I needed on Thursday and had no time to get their prior to leaving last evening. However this was completely understandable since we wait until twenty four hours prior to class for late registration, I had budgeted my time very poorly).
14. Dropped Colin off at Homecoming game (my girls were who knows where)
15. Hit The Studio School of Art at 6:30
16. Helped to set up
|Demoed in class: soft gel matte transfer|