Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's Here!




My new scanner arrived and I spent most of the morning installing and setting it up. Then I spent another hour or so going through the features that this Hp has. I had an old Hp scanner and you would think that at least some of this new software would look familiar. NOT. It is amazing how much the technology has been upgraded. My old, now defunct, scanner was 3 years old. I guess our world considers the scanner a pretty disposable commodity. Anyway, here is a deco page for an African Mask deco. I needed to test this thing out.

K

1 comment:

primdollie said...

Well happy day the new toy is here!! and nice pic!! yes I have a 3-in-one Epson but it works so nice won't get rid of it till it dies and good grief anymore any computer or equipment that is over 6 months old is defunct!!! sad huh!!?? well have fun!! will pop back to see new stuff soon since you are now back in "business"!!! hehehe!