Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter



What a nice day. I always love these holidays. We spent the day at my husband's sister and brother-in-law. We took our new greyhound, Mandy (she came home with us Feb 4th of this year). She is a pretty and petite brindle girl. This picture was taken Feb. 5th. Once at our destination, we all had a fun time. My children enjoyed playing with all the dogs (three all together) and the dogs got on famously. The food was fabulous and the family time was priceless. We just let the day unfold for us and did not worry about much else. Little Miss Mandy did try to escape but thank goodness my oldest had the presence of mind to catch her before she realized she was free!

I shared some of my art with my brother-in-law. He is an accomplished sculptor and painter working in mostly oils. I so admire his work and was eager to share some of mine with him. It is always gratifying when an artist asks me how I did a work. Well now it is time to get ready for the work week....

K

No comments: