Saturday, January 16, 2010

Colins Attitude Dance 11-09




Have I mentioned lately how proud I am of my son. Here is an original dance he choreographed and performed for a group of younger dancers at the ballet school where he dances. His level had to choreograph a dance using as many attitude positions as possible. This was sort of a final exam. Thank you to MRs Svalander for all her support and instruction. And thank you to all of Colins teachers. He could not have come this far without you!

k

4 comments:

Undaunted said...

Kathy, whenever I see a clip of Colin dancing, I just can't believe how relaxed he always looks! He might as well be dancing around his own bedroom just pleasing himself! Bravo!

Kathy L said...

Thank you so much Linda. Colin may one day be at the Royal Ballet who knows!

Mary Telfer said...

Kathy, that was amazing and so impressive! WOW! He does look relaxed and like he's really in his element. You should be very proud!

Kathy L said...

Thanks Mary. Proud hardly describes my feelings... Can't wait for Swan Lake (in June). I love to watch him and his sister Claire!