Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stick Horse Winners







It seems like a million year since I documented something, anything! I wanted to share pictures of the top two stick horses from the Main Stay fund raiser-First place: The unicorn, second place: an American Dream for sure. Yours truly took third place. Congratulations to the winners. Great jobs! I do wish I knew what kind of material was used to make the unicorn. I had to touch it and it was smooth as can be. I don't think it was clay but what the heck do I know! Now hopefully these little gems will sell and make some money for Main Stay. Once can hope...




k

3 comments:

Mary Telfer said...

Hi Kathy! Congratulations on your horse winning third. Yes, there were some amazing entries! One of my students volunteers at Main Stay. It sounds like a wonderful place!

Anonymous said...

This is really cool and looks like so much fun to do. I enjoyed your site.

CustomPaintingsbySusannaKatherine

Undaunted said...

That unicorn certainly is beautiful! You've got me curious now, to know what it's made of!