Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Found Art Location for 11-14-06

I really loved Cancion por Espana and decided to keep the original. I do want to do another couple of 4 by4 squares on impressions from Spain... So what I decided to do was make a reprint of the work on a good quality photo paper. I affixed it to a piece of white cardstock and then left it at a Doctor's office in Lake Forest, Illinois. I had an annual exam and my Doctor is about an hour from my home so I thought I would expand the found art area a little :)

I will be very busy the next week or two with the holiday and quests (staying at our home). I don't know how much time I will have for art. But I do hope to at least turn out another Found Art piece for the Thanksgiving week.

k

1 comment:

Kari said...

Oooh, that will certainly cheer somebody up - almost worth going to the doctors for that alone!

Spain is a lovely country - I have holidayed there often as it is such a short flight from here and has much better weather than the UK. I particularly enjoy the North and vising out of the way places. Barcelona is also a great place to visit for fantastic art, architecture and culture.

Wonderful music 4x4 too BTW!

hugs
Kari x